DewMaker Design, Inc. (“DewMaker Design”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) values your privacy, and we are committed to the protection and security of the information we collect when you visit the DewMaker Design website or download and/or use any of the resources available there (collectively “Services”).
This Policy does not apply to any third-party products or services or those that have privacy policies of their own.
The information we collect
When you use any of the Services, we collect information in different ways for a variety of purposes.
You may be required to provide information voluntarily, such as when you sign up for a send us a message using the “Contact Us” link or sign up for our newsletter. This information can include your name, e-mail address, or other information that is considered “personal information” or information that personally identifies you.
DewMaker Design will also collect information automatically when you use the Services, like many other websites and applications do. This includes information about which of the Services you use, how you use them, browser information, device information, and location information. This information can be collected using different technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs or from third parties.
How the information is used
The information we collect from you is used in a variety of ways for our business activities. These include but are not limited to:
(1) Providing access to the Services
(2) Communicating with and responding to you
(3) Building your customer profile
(4) Optimizing your experience when using any of the Services
(5) Detecting and reporting illegal activity
(6) Adhering to legal or regulatory requirements
How the information may be shared
The information we collect from you, including your personal information, may be shared with other end-users, our staff, and certain third parties, such as:
(1) Service providers, including marketing partners and helpdesk service providers
(2) Our consultants, such as lawyers, auditors, and professional advisers
(3) Affiliates in our corporate group to support our operations as a whole
(4) Law enforcement agencies that require your information as part of their investigations
(5) Other business organizations with whom we have merger, acquisition, or reorganization plans
DewMaker Design may use your personal information to contact you for marketing purposes, but only if you have given your consent for us to do so. You may opt out of receiving such communications at any time by following the “Unsubscribe” link included in each marketing communication. You may also completely unsubscribe from our mailing list by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal bases for information processing
DewMaker Design relies on a number of different legal grounds for processing personal information in accordance with the terms in this Policy. Whichever of them applies depends on the exact nature of your relationship with us as well as how and why we are using your information.
In most cases, the condition that applies will be that:
(1) You have given your consent for us to use your personal information in such a way;
(2) Your personal information is being used to support our legitimate interests as a business, but only when such use does not infringe upon users' interests, rights, and freedoms;
(3) Your personal information is required in order for us to enter into or enforce a contract with you;
(4) You are allowed to withdraw your consent at any time after having given it; and/or
(5) The use of your personal information is necessary to comply with legal obligations
Additionally, we will store your personal information only for as long as it is needed to fulfill the original purposes for which it was collected. All collected information is reviewed regularly to evaluate whether continued storage is necessary and proper.
DewMaker Design complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. As such, we do not allow children under the age of 13 to sign up for or use any of the Services, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children of that age, unless required by law. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information about a website visitor or end-user who is under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
A parent or guardian may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the review, correction, or removal of their child's personal information at any time, provided they first verify their identity as the child's parent or guardian.
Control over your information
DewMaker Design strives to give you as much control as possible over the personal information you share with us as well as how that information is used or shared. While using the Services, you may choose not to provide the personal information we request, but doing so may limit your ability to use or access the Services or specific features. You may also, at any point in time, contact us for the review, correction, or removal of your personal information.
You may also:
(1) Visit and browse the DewMaker Design website without providing any personal information, though some non-personal information may still be collected automatically
(2) Change the settings of your browser to limit the amount of information collected automatically using cookies
(3) Change our privacy settings on third-party websites, which may limit the amount of information we receive from them
Please note that some of your choices to limit or withhold your information may result in certain Services or features not working as intended.
As part of our commitment to keeping your information secure, DewMaker Design has the appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to prevent unauthorized access to the information we collect. In cases where your information is accessible while you use any of the Services, it is your responsibility to keep your user credentials confidential to maintain the security of your information.